- PTI Customer Service Representatives are assigned to our individual territory managers; thus they are customer-assigned. This allows our Customer Service Representatives to get to know our customers and their needs personally.
- We have highly qualified Service Technicians available for our complete marketing area, always ready to go where you, our customers, need them.
- We have product line managers in packaging equipment, packaging supplies, food packaging equipment, food packaging supplies, and sanitary maintenance supplies and equipment. Our product line managers are ready to help solve problems and find ways to help our customers save time and money.
- We offer a full line of safety products, such as, hand, eye, hearing, respirators, fall protection clothing and many other items.
- We are willing to stock items locally, attuned with customer stock blanket orders developed for our customers' specific needs. Ensuring the customer will not run out of product and keep production running. We do VMI.(vendor managed inventory)
- We are a privately held 50 plus-year-old company with a small management team. This means no red tape. We can make decisions about the market place and customer needs very quickly. We are big enough to buy competitively, yet small enough to care about our customers needs.
- We are a member of Afflink a national accounts program and, therefore, able to go where our customers' needs arise to assist them locally throughout the U.S.
- We offer cost-saving ideas through the use of facility audits.
- By suggesting and testing lighter gauge films with higher strengths to allow you to go down in gauge and get higher yield. Thus reducing your cost and being more environmentally friendly.
- A PTI tape cartridge program, which allows our customers to trade in those old unwanted worn out tape cartridges, and many times getting new ones at little or no cost.
- We offer a preventative maintenance program on equipment that translates to less down time. We also offer special service rates on labor and parts as part of our PMP program.
PTI cleaning/janitorial audit:
- Our key focus is creating cost savings by identifying redundant products.
- Our objective is to promote efficiency through proper cleaning procedures and suggesting the type of machinery for better use of personnel hours.
- Our priority is to help create the possibility of a cleaner atmosphere for you and your employees.