This Eagle T200 case sealer is a specialty sealer that is built on the premise of the T100 box taper
, but comes with a set of top drive motors and belts to stabilize tall and narrow packages for consistent taping applications. If you run large quantities of the same sized packages daily that are tall and narrow, this is the machine for you! It can tape packages up to 19.75 inches tall.
The T200 can tape up to 30 cartons per minute of packages that are the same size. It is considered a uniform case sealer
, because it can tape the same sized packages without any human interaction. If you need to run different sized boxes, the T200 can handle this as well, but it requires some sort of human interaction, which may take a minute or 2 for each size adjustment.
If you have any question on if this machine will work in your facility, please contact one of our packaging specialists today. We have trained experts that can help you design out detailed plans for complete automation on your packaging and fulfillment lines. Comes standard with 2" tape heads, but if you have heavier or overstuffed packages, you may want to order this unit with the 3" tape heads.
No one beats our expertise and knowledge! We want to make sure we fit you with the right solution today. Give us a call at 1-800-826-4405.
- Side & top drive belts excel in taping tall & narrow boxes for maximum contents protection.
- Dual mast with top squeezers guarantees a consistent taping application every time.
- Top and bottom tape heads can be adjusted to use 2" & 3" wide tape with just a few simple adjustments.
- Max taping speed of 30 cartons per minute is great for medium volume production.
- Feed in & out extension tables do a great job of automating your packaging lines & keeping your boxes moving.
- Adjustable table work height allows for the T200 to fit right into any packaging line.
- Comes backed by a 1 year warranty on all parts.
Will it tape your box?
- Minimum Box Size: 6" L x 6.75" W x 4.25" H
- Maximum Box Size: Infinite length x 19.75" W x 19.75" H