- 2" x 50 yd roll
- Application temperature: minimum 50°F.
- Durability - 5-year or 10-year warranty - Withstands brushing off of dirt and grime, and high pressure washing. Polyester based film resists cracking & lifting. Retains reflectivity even after impact against loading dock or abrasion by chains.
- Unique - single-ply construction ensures impact & abrasion resistance and easy application.
- Resistance - 0.008" thickness resists dirt accumulation typical of competitor's thicker (0.025"), open-cell construction. Material is extremely thin so there are no raised edges that can catch and tear.
- Unlike competing conspicuity materials, Reflexite® conspicuity material features 100% adhesion, with no grid lines that can fill with water and cause premature adhesive failure.
- Super-high brightness & wide angularity: Typically 1000 candlepower with tremendous long sight distance performance; reflects at all applicable angles on the roadway.
This reflective tape is resistant to all of the elements weather can muster. It gives resistance to dirt with a polyester based film that also resists cracking and lifting. A unique construction allows this Hazard Tape to endure impacts and abrasions from loading docks and chains. Top grade materials provide this weather resistant reflective tape with the power to keep your vehicles illuminated brightly in the worst of weather.
NOTE: NHTSA conspicuity regulations (effective 12/1/93) mandate that all new trailers - 10,000 lbs GVW and 80” wide or larger, must be reflectorized with alternating red & white retro reflective sheeting on the sides, bottom of rear door, and ICC bar; and two pieces of white sheeting on the upper corners of the rear.
|Brand||Adhesive Tape Products Ltd|
|Roll Length||50 yards|
|MIL Thickness||2 MIL|
|Minimum Application Temp||50 °F|
|Color||Choose a Color|