- 1" x 50 yd roll
- Application temperature: minimum 50°F.
- Durability - ;5-year or 10-year warranty - Withstands brushing off of dirt and grime, and high pressure washing. Polyester based film resists cracking & lifting. Retains reflectivity even after impact against loading dock or abrasion by chains.
- Unique - single-ply construction ensures impact & abrasion resistance and easy application.
- Resistance - 0.008” thickness resists dirt accumulation typical of competitor's thicker (0.025”), open-cell construction. Material is extremely thin so there are no raised edges that can catch and tear.
- Unlike competing conspicuity materials, Reflexite® conspicuity material features 100% adhesion, with no grid lines that can fill with water and cause premature adhesive failure.
- Super-high brightness & wide angularity: Typically 1000 candlepower with tremendous long sight distance performance; reflects at all applicable angles on the roadway.
DOT Reflective tape is used primarily on large trucks. This Department of Transportation approved reflective tape is made of Reflexite ® Visibly Better TM materials. Being a durable, unique, and bright reflective tape ensures that this Hazard Tape can resist dirt, tearing, peeling and whatever else you can throw at it.
NOTE: NHTSA conspicuity regulations (effective 12/1/93) mandate that all new trailers - 10,000 lbs GVW and 80” wide or larger, must be reflectorized with alternating red & white retro reflective sheeting on the sides, bottom of rear door, and ICC bar; and two pieces of white sheeting on the upper corners of the rear.
|Brand||Adhesive Tape Products Ltd|
|Roll Length||50 yards|
|MIL Thickness||2 MIL|
|Minimum Application Temp||50 °F|
|Color||Choose a Color|