Your email is collected during the checkout process for receipts and confirmations, if wanted. Users may receive occasional offers from PTI, but may opt out at ANY time they wish. PTI takes the utmost care with your personal information. It is just part of us trying to "Earn Your Business" each and every day.
PTI is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to substitute any item on your order in the event the original item is no longer available or discontinued. We will notify you of any substitutions prior to shipment. For any question on products, pricing or images on PackagingTapeInc.com, please Contact Us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (800) 826-4405,
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4 pm.
P.O. Box 569 Wausau, WI 54402-0569
All documents, code and related graphics published on this web site are the express property of PTI. No material contained herein is to be copied, duplicated, modified, or redistributed without express written consent. Reproduction or redistribution not in accordance with current copyright laws is expressly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All items ordered on line are shipped prepaid and charges added at check out. We have no minimum shipping charge or handling fees. If you wish to have your order shipped collect, please call 800-826-4405 to place your order.
To reduce shipping cost, PTI ships from the warehouse closest to your location.
Machines are shipped Freight on Board - ship point, by trucking company regulations, this means that once the machine is loaded on the truck it is the responsibility of the receiver.
Tips to properly receive freight by a national carrier:
- Stay in contact with your supplier to find out when your shipment was shipped, what carrier it was given to, and an approximate arrival date.
- On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. (This includes any damage to an outer covering or external box, if the outer box is bent, crushed or has a hole in it, immediately open and inspect for "Unseen or Hidden Damage).
- The carrier's driver will help you receive your shipment and answer your questions, when you've determined that the condition and quantity of your freight is acceptable, the driver will ask you to sign the delivery receipt. The driver will provide you with a copy, taking the signed copy with him (as a delivery receipt) for his employer's records.
- If you see or suspect internal damage, make a note on the drivers delivery receipt prior to signing. (Possible unseen damage) When a carrier receives a signed delivery receipt with no exceptions, it is called a "clear delivery." Clear deliveries generally mean everything went smoothly: success both for shippers and for consignees.
- Sign the delivery receipt.
Our free shipping promotion only applies to our VALUE ITEMS, specifically listed in their description. This offer is valid ONLY in the contiguous 48 states (excludes AK and HI) and CANNOT be combined with any other promotions, offers, or incentives.
Items must be returned in new, unused condition. All items must be returned in the full quantities in which they were ordered and we reserve the right to reject returns on used or mishandled products. Food Packaging products can only be returned for manufactures defect.
Shipping charges for defective items are refundable, for all other returns the return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
All returned items must be in the original packaging, complete and unused and maybe subject to a restocking fee not to exceed 25%. In the case of exchange the restock fee may be waived.
Refunds are provided after the manufacture has received, evaluated, verified the defect and issued credit. Please allow 3-4 weeks for evaluation.